Blog-Archiv

Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2017

Happy Birthday Nicole de Boer!

I don't know. I didn't watch it before I joined it.

Not a big one. I like some of his stuff...not the really scary stuff, more the psychological kind, and of course Stand By Me. His writing has ranges, you know?

When I came on, Hans Beimler one of the producers said to me, "This is really going to change your world. This is really going to crazy." And I already had big garbage bags of fan mail on my first day at work waiting for me. So it is crazy, but I really embrace it. I love it. I love the fans.

I loved the original Stephen King story and I thought Michael Hall was great for the part. My worry was would my character have anything to do? She didn't have a job. It became a running gag with me in the kitchen flipping pancakes. Is this all I do, flip pancakes? But she gets a job in second season.

I did feel good about it. You can always want to do more and I'm sure the writers did afterwards, that's just natural to feel that. But they sure crammed a whole lot of stuff in there for me for a year. I have fond memories of working on it, I loved working on it!

I mean seven years the guy is in a coma and everybody told me he wasn't going to wake up.

I love STAR TREK conventions, they're great. I like to go to places like Australia and places that I wouldn't necessarily get a chance to go, so that's always fun. For the fans it's a way of socializing and they really have a great time. The energy's always really nice, everybody's always really good to me.

I didn't go looking for it, it found me I guess. I started working in Toronto and there was a lot of American shows shooting there and a lot were sci-fi.

I liked the studios that they film at, Bridge in Vancouver. It's a great place to work. I just thought the cast and crew were fabulous. They were having a really good time, which is nice to see after so many years [of working together]. It can go either way. It can be a family atmosphere or it can be [that] people get grouchy.

I am more of a pixie, a spritely...I'm for the guys who don't even have the esteem to even think about Jeri in the privacy of their own home.

I got some episodes and watched them, but I didn't really want to be affected too much by what she did. Jadzia was going to be one of many people inside of me, so I just did the clasping-the-hands-behind-the-back like she did, which I think also Joran did as well. It kind of gave that little nod to her, but she was going to be one of, what, eight people inside me?

I do a little bit. I am in the family. I have the uniform. I am a lieutenant..I went from ensign to lieutenant in only three episodes.

I love STAR TREK conventions, they're great. I like to go to places like Australia and places that I wouldn't necessarily get a chance to go, so that's always fun. For the fans it's a way of socializing and they really have a great time. The energy's always really nice, everybody's always really good to me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen