Blog-Archiv

Samstag, 29. August 2015

Happy Birthday Ingrid Bergman!

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

Jung ist man, solange man noch imstande ist, den eigenen Geburtstag zu vergessen.

A kiss is a secret told to the mouth instead of the ear; kisses are the messengers of love and tenderness.

Ein Kuß ist ein liebenswerter Trick der Natur, ein Gespräch zu unterbrechen, wenn Worte überflüssig werden.

Be yourself. The world worships the original.

Man hat im Leben die Wahl, entweder mit der Masse mitzulaufen oder vor ihr davonzulaufen.

I have no regrets. I wouldn't have lived my life the way I did if I was going to worry about what people were going to say.

Glück bedeutet eine gute Gesundheit und ein schlechtes Gedächtnis.

I was the shyest human ever invented, but I had a lion inside me that wouldn't shut up!

Warten können ist eine große Kunst, nichts erwarten eine noch größere.

Time is shortening. But every day that I challenge this cancer and survive is a victory for me.

Glück ist immer das, was man dafür hält.

I remember one day sitting at the pool and suddenly the tears were streaming down my cheeks. Why was I so unhappy? I had success. I had security. But it wasn't enough. I was exploding inside.

Ich bedaure nicht, was ich getan habe. Ich bedaure, was ich nicht getan habe.

I can do everything with ease on the stage, whereas in real life I feel too big and clumsy. So I didn't choose acting. It chose me.

Ich glaube, mein Leben war wundervoll. Ich habe getan, wozu ich Lust hatte. Mir wurde Mut geschenkt und Abenteuergeist, und das hat mich getragen. Und dann auch Sinn für Humor und ein bisschen gesunder Menschenverstand. Es war ein sehr reiches Leben.

There are advantages to being a star though - you can always get a table in a full restaurant.

Die meisten Menschen sind unglücklich, weil sie, wenn sie glücklich sind, noch glücklicher werden wollen.

I made so many films which were more important, but the only one people ever want to talk about is that one with Bogart.

Ich habe die Schauspielerei nicht gewählt, sie hat mich gewählt.

Never again! I can see no reason for marriage - ever at all. I've had it. Three times is enough.

Happiness is good health and a bad memory.

Cancer victims who don't accept their fate, who don't learn to live with it, will only destroy what little time they have left.

I don't think anyone has the right to intrude in your life, but they do. I would like people to separate the actress and the woman.

I have grown up alone. I've taken care of myself. I worked, earned money and was independent at 18.

It is not whether you really cry. It's whether the audience thinks you are crying.

If you took acting away from me, I'd stop breathing.

Until 45 I can play a woman in love. After 55 I can play grandmothers. But between those ten years, it is difficult for an actress.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen