Blog-Archiv

Montag, 25. August 2014

Happy Birthday Tim Burton!

One person's craziness is another person's reality.

Everything in this room is edible. Even I'm edible. But, that would be called canibalism. It is looked down upon in most societies.

Visions are worth fighting for. Why spend your life making someone else's dreams?

Good morning starshine the earth says hello....

Wenn ich mich an einem Horror-Film versuchen sollte, würde ich ein realistisches Porträt meiner Heimat Burbank drehen - das wäre sehr schockierend.

I am the shadow on the moon at night/Filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

When you don’t have many friends and you don’t have a social life you’re kind of left looking at things, not doing things. There’s a weird freedom in not having people treat you like you’re part of society or where you have to fulfill social relationships

Movies are like an expensive form of therapy for me.

People told me I couldn't kill Nicholson, so I cast him in two roles and killed him off twice.

My name is Jimmy, but my friends just call me the hideous penguin boy.

I have a problem when people say something's real or not real, or normal or abnormal. The meaning of those words for me is very personal and subjective. I've always been confused and never had a clearcut understanding of the meaning of those kinds of words.

I've always been misrepresented. You know, I could dress in a clown costume and laugh with the happy people but they'd still say I'm a dark personality.

Half the fun is plan to plan.

I wouldn't know a good script if it bit me in the face.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen