Blog-Archiv

Montag, 25. August 2014

Happy Birthday Sir Sean Connery!

Die meisten Menschen denken hauptsächlich über das nach, was die anderen Menschen über sie denken.

There is nothing like a challenge to bring out the best in man.
 
Alte Männer, die jungen Mädchen hinterherjagen, tun mir leid.
 
I met my wife through playing golf. She is French and couldn't speak English and I couldn't speak French, so there was little chance of us getting involved in any boring conversations - that's why we got married really quickly.
 
Zu den Vorteilen des fortgeschrittenen Alters gehört offenbar, daß ich im Kino wie auch privat als eine Art Weiser betrachtet werde.
 
I admit I'm being paid well, but it's no more than I deserve. After all, I've been screwed more times than a hooker.
 
Alle Männer sind eitel - vor allem jene, die es nicht zugeben.
 
I haven't found anywhere in the world where I want to be all the time. The best of my life is the moving. I look forward to going.
 
Im Leben muß man meistens zwischen seinem guten Ruf und seinem Vergnügen wählen.
 
There's always a new challenge to keep you motivated.
 
Love may not make the world go round, but I must admit that it makes the ride worthwhile.
 
I am not an Englishman, I was never an Englishman, and I don't ever want to be one. I am a Scotsman! I was a Scotsman and I will always be one.
 
I'm swimming every day and I'm even trying to get the golf swing working again - but that might take a little bit longer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen