Blog-Archiv

Montag, 25. August 2014

R.I.P Sir Richard Attenborough!

There's nothing more important in making movies than the screenplay.
 
Junggesellen sind Männer, die sich zuallererst über den Notausgang informieren.

I am passionately opposed to capital punishment, and I have been all my life.

At my age the only problem is with remembering names. When I call everyone darling, it has damn all to do with passionately adoring them, but I know I'm safe calling them that. Although, of course, I adore them too.
 
I think it is obscene that we should believe that we are entitled to end somebody's life, no matter what that person has supposedly done or not done.

And I believe we need heroes, I believe we need certain people who we can measure our own shortcomings by. 
 
I'm a passionate trade unionist.
 
I prefer fact to fiction.
 
I don't read a great deal of fiction, to my shame, other than the classics.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen