Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 31. August 2014

Happy Birthday Richard Gere!

To read your own mind is to look at your self and read your soul. Hatred becomes love and that is the path I am working on.
 
Das ist das Leben. Es geht vorüber. Und wir kriegen alle etwas auf die Schnauze, wenn wir etwas festhalten wollen.

People's reaction to opera the first time they hear it is extreme, ... They either love it or they hate it. If they love it, they will always love it. If they don't, they may learn to love it, but it will never become part of their soul.

Wenn man ein Volk unterdrückt, wird es explodieren.

What's the biggest problem here? ... Food, water?

I'm totally shocked. I never win anything. And I didn't even want to do this movie! 

Ich habe gelernt, dem nicht zu trauen, der glaubt, Gott auf seiner Seite zu haben.

If we do this work now, we may save 10, 15 million lives. It gives you a lot of focus. I mean, how many things in your life can you do that have that kind of impact?

Ich wurde Schauspieler, weil ich jemand anders sein wollte. Mich selbst konnte ich nicht leiden.

The secret of my success is my hairspray.

Journalismus ist Literatur als Schnellgericht.

Maybe if we could find some genuine humor in this and then find a way to work together to change the situation as it is, then it would certainly make me happy.

Wer im Kopf jung bleibt, dem ist der Rest des Körpers nicht so wichtig. Gibt es etwas, das jünger und frischer wirkt als funkelnde Augen und ein schillernder Geist?

Why is it when we have 10 million people in this country who say 'No', we still have a president who says 'Yes.' In a democracy, something's wrong here.

We've had too many World AIDS Days.

I cry every chance I get.  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen