Blog-Archiv

Samstag, 10. November 2018

Happy Birthday Robert Duncan McNeill!

A lot of fans know that I love motorcycles. That's a big love of mine. I could spend days on the bike if I had the time.

I always loved working in comedy.

I directed an early episode of 'Supernatural' the first season called 'Skin.'

The comedy in 'Star Trek' is always very subtle, if it's there at all.

The first season, 'Supernatural' was very anthology-like. It was like a scary story of the week that the brothers would solve.

One week, you can have a real heavy romance 'Chuck' episode, and the next week it can be some kind of murdery mystery. It's not like doing a procedural.

I don't know, I don't have a ring. My wife does, however. Let's go talk to her.

It has big muscles, so I'm happy.

And, um... use grandiose language. He likes to be called 'Sire', and it helps to say things like: 'The clever fiendishness of your evil plan is brilliant!'

Well, I've been studying how past generations viewed the future.
Well, it didn't work out quite as black and white as they imagined.

I'll see you at the Fortress of Doom. And remember: you're the queen!

If I could access holodeck controls, the first thing I'd do is delete this guy.

Class dismissed. No more robots, no more mad scientist, no more death rays. I am retiring my rocket pack, Harry. Someone else can save the universe from now on.

Looks like... he burned out a resistor.

When I was a boy, my father used to tell me that I was special. That one day I'd do something significant. My teachers at school, all the kids, everyone used to say, "Tom Paris is gonna do something important when he grows up". Obviously that didn't happen.

For a moment, I was everywhere. I mean... everywhere, Captain! With the Kazon, back home, with the Klingons, other galaxies, it was all there! I don't know how else to explain it. It was like... Well, no, it wasn't like anything.

I guess this whole experience has left me feeling a little overwhelmed. Flying at warp 10, evolving into a new life-form, mating, having alien offspring...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen