Blog-Archiv

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2016

Happy Harry Kim Day!

I would have never guessed when it came down to the basics. Well, let's just say... the birds and bees will be very confused. 

Stray radiation from the nebula. I thought it was the proximity alarm. 

Have you ever been in love, Captain? 

Seven, you've been around humans for a while now. What do you think about... love? 

Did your skin ever flush when you were near another person? Did your stomach ever feel like... someone hollowed it out with a knife when you were apart? Did your throat ever swell when you realized it was over? Seven of Nine - Seven of Nine told me love's like a disease! Well, maybe it is. Pheromones, endorphins, chemicals in our blood - changing our responses... physical discomfort; but any way you look at it, it's still love! 

Now, you don't know Commander Tuvok. If he sees one electron out of place, he calls for red alert! 

I'm violating about half a dozen regulations by just being in this room. And what we did earlier... I don't know if Starfleet even has a regulation for that. 

Oh-oh, careful! That's the weapons array. You know, you almost vaporized your living quarters. 

I guess I'm asking the wrong person. 

I've got to be honest, I wasn't expecting something so... different. 

t's still me. The guy who was in your seat at the Ktarian music festival; the guy who took three weeks to work up the courage to ask you out; the guy who still wakes up in the middle of the night - and says your name out loud, hoping you'll answer back.

I've got a disease; but I'm willing to live with the symptoms. Doesn't make much sense, does it? 

You're the last person I expected to help me.

Well, that's why I took this shuttle. But every time I break a rule, I feel like my skull's gonna decompress. 

I think I have access to a runabout, but I'm going to have to break it out of space dock.

Why does everyone say "relax" when they're about to do something terrible?

Starfleet thinks I'm a Maquis spy. 

That man you were going to marry - if you could have just taken a hypospray to make yourself stop loving him, so that it didn't hurt so much when you were away from him - would you have done that? 

I've already been briefed, Commander. 

You once told me that you used to treat life like one big game: rules, players, winners, losers. You never took any of it seriously, until you lost.

Look, I know this is going to sound a little funny, but... how long have I been coming to this coffee shop? 

It's an old story - boy meets girl from the wrong side of the galaxy. Boy loses girl. 

This is no ordinary phone call, Doc. We're talking to yesterday; timing is everything.

You also told me you were afraid of what would happen to you, if you didn't take Captain Janeway up on her offer. Now I see why. 

Chakotay: Shield generators? 
Harry Kim: Online. 
Chakotay: Plasma flow? 
Harry Kim: Stable. 
Chakotay: Com-link? 
Harry Kim: Secure. 
Chakotay: Lunch? 
Harry Kim: Salami sandwiches.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen