Blog-Archiv

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016

Happy Birthday DeForest Kelley!

I am still seeking to become firmly established as an actor.

I m up at 5 in the morning and in bed by 10 in the evening.

My father started me singing in church.

Star Trek is perhaps the best thing that ever happened to me, in a career sense.

What I truly miss the most is having sufficient time to do all the things that need to be done around the house and for our friends.

I had fallen in love with California.

I'm very grateful for the career that I've had. And I'm very grateful for the experiences that Star Trek has afforded me along with my past background. When I look back and think how fortunate I've been to work with some wonderful people and had some marvelous experiences, then I can look at Star Trek and think it's almost like the cream on the coffee. I don't approach it as anything but a magnificent plus.

I ran around with the other youngsters, hunting, fishing and raising tadpoles and all the rest.

I'd wanted to become a doctor and couldn't - yet became the best known doctor in the galaxy.

I once aged 90 years old in one episode.

I thoroughly enjoyed those years. I liked Westerns for two reasons: First, it took the actor outside. They were all very physical at that time and not limited to a stage. Second, they paid my rent an awful lot.

My ambition is peace and perfection.

I wouldn't have been anywhere near Leonard Nimoy. He's marvelous.

I have no aspiration whatsoever to be the next great leading man.

Let's make just one more Star Trek movie! I sure miss making those movies!

The most important influence in my childhood was my father.

They're the most devoted group of people and contrary to what people think, they don't have antennae coming out of their heads.

You see, I was the son of a baptist minister.

I refuse to be crude and selfish in any way.

It was a perfectly average well- adjusted childhood, not a bit unlike that of millions of other individuals.

Star Trek has brought so much of what I want within my grasp.

I have been exposed to a great amount of temptation throughout the course of my career.

I have deep feelings for the welfare and comfort of others.

I have considered myself a mature actor.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen