Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2015

Happy Birthday Gérard Depardieu!

One of the advantages of my profession is I come into contact with many people.

Ich habe darüber bereits mit meinem Präsidenten François Hollande gesprochen. Ich habe ihm all das bereits gesagt. Er weiß, dass ich Ihren Präsidenten Wladimir Putin sehr liebe und dass das auf Gegenseitigkeit beruht. Und ich habe ihm gesagt, dass Russland eine große Demokratie und kein Land ist, in dem ein Premierminister einen Bürger seines eigenen Landes als erbärmlich bezeichnet.

I had rapidly become aware there were problems with the Kalifa group.

Ich spiele den unglücklich Verliebten. Sie ist der moderne unromantische Typus, immer am Computer und am Handy. Auch dadurch kehren sich die Rollenverhältnisse um. Die Rolle des femininen Mannes entspricht mir sehr.

I'd rather spend my time with grape growers than actors. In the film industry, all the money is focused on television and the stupidity of American cinema.

Das Leben ohne Frauen wäre fad und leer. Doch warum hat Gott ihnen die Sprache geschenkt? Wären sie stumm, könnte man sie viel mehr lieben.

I don't snack all the time, but I do sometimes drink l more than I should.

Ich sehne mich nach dem Delirium. Es gibt da eine tiefe Sehnsucht, die meiner Natur absolut entspricht und der ich bisher noch nicht nachgegeben habe. Ich möchte drei Monate lang sturzbetrunken sein. Und dann einfach explodieren.

I have learnt a lot about my body since my heart attack. I don't drink as much now as before.

Der Fehler der heutigen Jugend liegt darin, daß man nicht zu ihr gehört.

I consider myself a free man and a citizen of the world.

Obelix passt perfekt zu mir, weil auch ich in eine Art Zaubertrank gefallen bin, ein Kessel gefüllt mit unbändiger Lust am Leben, einer Liebe zum Dasein, die alles umfängt und verschlingt.

I am a free man. I feel at home everywhere in Europe.

Höflichkeit ist der Versuch, Menschenkenntnis durch gute Manieren zu mildern.

When you have heart disease, you start to be tired of everything. It's like getting older. You become more white, and after that, grey. You have no feeling for anything.

Ich lebe mich selbst. Schauspieler, die spielen, sind meiner Ansicht nach uninteressant.

I want to get more involved with the vineyards I have all over the world and to spend more time with the people who work in them.

Ich schlafe, während ich arbeite.

I do this profession. I'm an actor. And it is, for me, an opportunity to meet people.

Wer seine Herkunft nicht vergisst, der kann vielleicht ein Arsch werden, aber kein Snob.

I would never let myself knock out a journalist.

Journalisten wissen immer mehr über mein Leben als ich selbst.

In the film industry, all the money is focused on television and the stupidity of American cinema.

I'd rather not have an address in France but an address in Italy because I love the country.

I love the police, contrary to many people.

If cinema is a woman then certainly there are many shores.

Cooking is not difficult. Everyone has taste, even if they don't realize it. Even if you're not a great chef, there's nothing to stop you understanding the difference between what tastes good and what doesn't.

The relationship between an actor and a director is like a love story between a man and a woman. I'm sure sometimes I'm the woman.

I never really like the characters I play. I only come to love them afterwards.

I'm curious about people. That's what I've always done since I've been a small boy. I'm curious about others.

I gain weight and lose it again in inevitable cycles.

I don't care about Hollywood films. I'm not against Hollywood films, you know? Hollywood films were very good before, in the 1950s.

I've had affairs. But I'm not the sort of man who has 10,000 affairs.

The wine I produce is not for keeping. It's the wine you want when meeting friends for a game of cards.

My unrealized ambition is to tend my vines, produce wine, and work like an artisan. I dream of rediscovering the old traditions and customs of wine growing, not necessarily to deny the technology which we have today, but to harness it and work in harmony with nature.

I'm an actor. And it is, for me, an opportunity to meet people. One of the advantages of my profession is I come into contact with many people.

Hollywood exists only for the B-movies. The best things are coming from Europe.

In Hollywood, you still have wonderful actors, but it's so hard to work there. To work becomes a Kafka nightmare - it's the last communist country!

Authenticity is the ability to listen to what nature tells us. Listening isn't the same thing as never making a mistake, but the important thing is to learn.

My only model for being a father was my father, an illiterate on the margin of society.

I'm living in the present. I have no ambition. It's true. But I want to live.

I like the idea of bringing cartoon characters to life... and although the Americans have already attempted this, their culture is not sufficiently humane to make it work.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen