Blog-Archiv

Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015

Happy Birthday Eros Ramazzotti!

I began to swim in millions soon , which I wasn’t ready for, as I was never taught how to deal with money either. The period, especially between 1995 and 2000 was a party time for me as I occupied myself by purchasing houses, cars, motorcycles, clothes.

Man darf niemals glauben, am Ziel angekommen zu sein, was will man denn sonst noch, wenn man das Gefühl hat, alles vom Leben erhalten zu haben - das Leben hat doch überhaupt keinen Sinn mehr, wenn man all seine Träume verwirklicht hat.

As a child growing up, there were no books in my parents` home, no suggestions were ever made how to even have a decent conversation, no guidance was provided in search of oneself. The only source of information that I would get from my father was the inappropriate photos of women. The first thing as a support that I received from my father was a guitar after he recognized my passion for music. Nowadays, I try to self educate myself by purchasing good books which I almost never read because I become lazy after glancing at a football game on TV.

Meine Lebenseinstellung ist: Schau immer nach vorn, aber nicht zu weit.

I would never have stood before an altar if it wasn’t for Michelle’s insistence. I am an atheist myself, and I don’t consider marriage something natural but rather I view it as something that God wishes, I will never get married again. All I have left from the marriage which lasted three years ten months and eighteen days is my daughter Aurora, who’s my biggest treasure and finding.

Einen konkreten Traum habe ich nicht, aber ich weiß, dass ich nie aufhören werde, Emotionen zu verspüren, und dass ich noch sehr lange Musik machen will.

I tried to study accounting, but the numbers would just dance in my head. I only thought about music, music, music...

I mainly wrote the book to help my fans understand who I really am, since I find most of interviews unsympathetic and very difficult to get my messages across through.

As a young Roman in the early 80’s, Ramazzotti went to Milan in order to develop his musical skills. He recalls: I was so shy at the time that I would simply get terrified of going to restaurants all by myself, so I would go without eating throughout my time in Milan.

Only the truth will never be silenced.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen