Blog-Archiv

Freitag, 25. September 2015

Happy Birthday Will Smith!

Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.

In deinem Leben werde dich Menschen enttäuschen, respektlos und schlecht behandeln. Lass Gott über sie und ihre Taten richten und vergeude deine Energie nicht darauf sie zu hassen, denn Hass kann dich aufzehren!

The first step is you have to say that you can.

In einer einzigen Golfrunde stolpert man durch jede menschliche Emotion - Freude, Verzweiflung, Größenwahn und Demütigung.

You can cry, ain't no shame in it.

Das Geheimnis einer glücklichen Ehe? Totale Unterwerfung!

Traditional education is based on facts and figures and passing tests - not on a comprehension of the material and its application to your life.

Siehst du das hier? Häh! N. Y. P. D. Das bedeutet Nervenden Junkies Piss ich aufs Dach!

I'm a student of patterns. At heart, I'm a physicist. I look at everything in my life as trying to find the single equation, the theory of everything.

Arme Leute arbeiten für Geld. Reiche Leute arbeiten, weil sie Spaß daran haben.

If you're not willing to work hard, let someone else do it. I'd rather be with someone who does a horrible job, but gives 110% than with someone who does a good job and gives 60%.

Die achtziger Jahre waren die Dekade des Rappers Will Smith, die Neunziger die des Schauspielers und Rappers. Und nun werde ich der Multimediagigant Will Smith sein. Aber geben Sie mir noch etwas Zeit, das Willennium ist erst neun Wochen alt.

In black neighborhoods, everybody appreciated comedy about real life. In the white community, fantasy was funnier. I started looking for the jokes that were equally hilarious across the board, for totally different reasons.

Ich meine, was soll ich denn sagen, wenn ich gerade auf der Bauch-Speck-Weg-Bank liege und mir einer in den Arsch pustet...

The things that have been most valuable to me I did not learn in school.

Jeder von uns ist unwissend in vielen Bereichen.

I've always considered myself to be just average talent and what I have is a ridiculous insane obsessiveness for practice and preparation.

Geld verändert die Menschen nicht – aber Geld potenziert, wer und was du bist! Bist du gut, macht Geld dich besser. Bist du ein großes Arschloch, wirst du ein Riesen-Arschloch!

Money and success don't change people; they merely amplify what is already there.

Wenn ich mich voll dafür einsetzen würde, dann gäbe es nichts auf dieser Welt was mich davon abhalten könnte es zu erreichen. Auch wenn es mein Ziel wäre Präsident der Vereinigten Staaten zu werden.

I've viewed myself as slightly above average in talent. And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic.

Gut, bin dabei, die superabgehobene Szene ist ne neue Dimension, liegt voll auf meiner Länge, aber bevor sie mich gleich hochbeamen gibts noch ein paar Kleinigkeiten zu klären...

And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening, work ethic. You know, while the other guy's sleeping? I'm working.

Auch zu weinen ist keine Schande, es ist echt.

I don't know what my calling is, but I want to be here for a bigger reason. I strive to be like the greatest people who have ever lived.

Die größten Träume sind immer unrealistisch.

I was raised in a Baptist household, went to a Catholic church, lived in a Jewish neighborhood, and had the biggest crush on the Muslim girls from one neighborhood over.

Zu viele Menschen geben Geld aus, das sie nicht verdient haben, um Dinge zu kaufen die sie nicht wollen, nur um Menschen zu gefallen die sie nicht mögen.

So if you stay ready, you ain't gotta get ready, and that is how I run my life.

Coolness kannst du dir nicht kaufen. Cool bist du dann, wenn du ganz du selbst bist. Aber versuch ja nicht, cool zu sein - das ist extrem uncool.

In my mind, I've always been an A-list Hollywood superstar. Y'all just didn't know yet.

Meine Großmutter sagte mal zu mir: “Nimm dir Misserfolge nie zu sehr zu Herzen und lasse dir Erfolge nie in den Kopf steigen!”

I want the world to be better because I was here.

Das Geheimnis einer glücklichen Ehe? Totale Unterwerfung!

It's quite highly possible that I have peaked. I mean, I just can't imagine what else I could do beyond this. It's really a bittersweet kind of feeling.

We all want to be in love and find that person who is going to love us no matter how our feet smell, no matter how angry we get one day, no matter the things we say that we don't mean.

The first time that I performed as an actor was the first day on the set of 'The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.'

I have a great time with my life, and I wanna share it.

Whatever your dream is, every extra penny you have needs to be going to that.

There's so much negative imagery of black fatherhood. I've got tons of friends that are doing the right thing by their kids, and doing the right thing as a father - and how come that's not as newsworthy?

I know how to learn anything I want to learn. I absolutely know that I could learn how to fly the space shuttle because someone else knows how to fly it, and they put it in a book. Give me the book, and I do not need somebody to stand up in front of the class.

I've trained myself to illuminate the things in my personality that are likable and to hide and protect the things that are less likeable.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen