Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 26. Juli 2015

Happy Birthday Sandra Bullock!

I think most of us are raised with preconceived notions of the choices we're supposed to make. We waste so much time making decisions based on someone else's idea of our happiness - what will make you a good citizen or a good wife or daughter or actress. Nobody says, 'Just be happy - go be a cobbler or go live with goats.'

Ich möchte nämlich nur einmal heiraten - und das richtig.

I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good.

Ich habe eine Schwäche für rothaarige irische Jungs, wie wir wissen.

There's so many different ways to cheat. People think infidelity is the way to cheat. I think it's sometimes far worse to emotionally cheat on somebody.

Ich wusste früher nicht, dass Hämorridensalbe auch der Schönheitspflege dient. Aber sie hilft wirklich gegen Falten rund um die Augen.

You don't have to give birth to someone to have a family.

Ich habe das Surfen aufgegeben. Die Entwicklung der virtuellen Welt hat mich wirklich erschreckt. Da draußen geht es zu wie im Wilden Westen.

Forensics I've always found absolutely fascinating. Anything to do with clues. And checking things out and solving.

Ich war ein Internet-Junkie, so abhängig - das war beinahe schon mitleiderregend.

Paparazzi need more flattering lenses.

I've been on the floor and I've been heartbroken. I didn't know how I was going to stand up. But I just gave it time.

I don't think we spend enough time in silence, just realizing what's floating around in our noggin.

Racism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, sexism, anything Nazi and a boatload of other things have no place in my life.

I don't like guys who will lie down and take it. I want someone who'll fight back. I like people who can argue well.

I'm aware that I can be annoying.

I've made peace with the fact that the things that I thought were weaknesses or flaws were just me. I like them.

I basically became a cheerleader because I had a very strict mom. That was my way of being a bad girl.

I know nothing about love and romance, so I prefer to stick to just comedy.

Lemons clean everything. It's the greatest disinfectant.

I will make myself sick on films, just because you want everything to be right. I can't sleep if something hasn't been done or is out of place.

I've learned that success comes in a very prickly package. Whether you choose to accept it or not is up to you.

I don't like to fly. I've never been a good flyer. I have a lot of friends that have permanent nail marks in their arms... The moaning that comes from me when there is turbulence. It's awkward for everyone around.

I spent so many summers and New Years and fun times in New Orleans. It was always a place where I felt I could go and actually let go and enjoy the spirit of something.

Latinos, Asians, African-Americans, women - we're all trying to find our place in this world of cinema and television and theater. And the great thing with comedy is that most of the time, you could be orange. It doesn't matter, as long you're funny.

Falling in love-you should go with it, regardless of whether or not your heart gets smashed. You'll be a better person.

The only man who has stolen my heart is my son.

I was a brownie for a day. My mom made me stop. She didn't want me to conform.

There's something sexy about a gut. Not a 400-pound beer gut, but a little paunch. I love that.

I've made mistakes, and I know why I made them, but I made that choice. Nobody's ever made a choice for me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen