Blog-Archiv

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015

Get well soon Leonard Nimoy! LLAP @TheRealNimoy

I heard that you are in the hospital. I hope they release you soon because we need you more than they do!

It’s been so nice seeing you every day; with your humor and kindness but it has been so sad not seeing you. Being ill and out of commission is hard on anyone. Everyone here sends their best wishes for your better health and healing. Take all the time you need to get well and know that when you return, there will be many happy faces that you will see.

Zayt gezunt shnel/Hot a refue sheleyme

If wishes were flowers I”d send You A big bunch to say…. “Get Well Soon”

I hope you are feeling better. Because I miss you every day.

Get well soon! Everyone here misses your smiling face and your wise words. 

Farewell honorary grandpa!

You were a mensch!

I have been and always shall be your fan. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen