Blog-Archiv

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2014

Happy Birthday Gérard Depardieu!

Cooking is not difficult. Everyone has taste, even if they don't realize it. Even if you're not a great chef, there's nothing to stop you understanding the difference between what tastes good and what doesn't.

Ich lebe mich selbst. Schauspieler, die spielen, sind meiner Ansicht nach uninteressant.

I do this profession. I'm an actor. And it is, for me, an opportunity to meet people.

Ich sehne mich nach dem Delirium. Es gibt da eine tiefe Sehnsucht, die meiner Natur absolut entspricht und der ich bisher noch nicht nachgegeben habe. Ich möchte drei Monate lang sturzbetrunken sein. Und dann einfach explodieren.

I don't snack all the time, but I do sometimes drink l more than I should.

Ich spiele den unglücklich Verliebten. Sie ist der moderne unromantische Typus, immer am Computer und am Handy. Auch dadurch kehren sich die Rollenverhältnisse um. Die Rolle des femininen Mannes entspricht mir sehr.

I never really like the characters I play. I only come to love them afterwards.

Obelix passt perfekt zu mir, weil auch ich in eine Art Zaubertrank gefallen bin, ein Kessel gefüllt mit unbändiger Lust am Leben, einer Liebe zum Dasein, die alles umfängt und verschlingt.

I'm living in the present. I have no ambition. It's true. But I want to live.

Wer seine Herkunft nicht vergisst, der kann vielleicht ein Arsch werden, aber kein Snob.

In the film industry, all the money is focused on television and the stupidity of American cinema.

Das Leben ohne Frauen wäre fad und leer. Doch warum hat Gott ihnen die Sprache geschenkt? Wären sie stumm, könnte man sie viel mehr lieben.

Authenticity is the ability to listen to what nature tells us. Listening isn't the same thing as never making a mistake, but the important thing is to learn.


Journalisten wissen immer mehr über mein Leben als ich selbst.

When you have heart disease, you start to be tired of everything. It's like getting older. You become more white, and after that, grey. You have no feeling for anything.

I had rapidly become aware there were problems with the Kalifa group.

I have learnt a lot about my body since my heart attack. I don't drink as much now as before.

I would never let myself knock out a journalist.

I'm curious about people. That's what I've always done since I've been a small boy. I'm curious about others.

If cinema is a woman then certainly there are many shores.

I've had affairs. But I'm not the sort of man who has 10,000 affairs.

One of the advantages of my profession is I come into contact with many people.

Hollywood exists only for the B-movies. The best things are coming from Europe.

The relationship between an actor and a director is like a love story between a man and a woman. I'm sure sometimes I'm the woman.

I am a free man. I feel at home everywhere in Europe.

I consider myself a free man and a citizen of the world.

I don't care about Hollywood films. I'm not against Hollywood films, you know? Hollywood films were very good before, in the 1950s.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen