Blog-Archiv

Montag, 27. Oktober 2014

Happy Birthday Robert Picardo!

Watch your tongue... Or I'll remove it.

Hüten Sie Ihre Zunge, oder ich entferne sie.

I am always amazed when I travel abroad that Stargate has become huge. It's huge in Britain. It's far eclipsed Star Trek . It's now huge in Germany. I understand they're making big inroads in other countries.

Die war doch rein therapeutisch!

Hello, bright boy.

Und wenn sie fette violette Protoplasmatropfen sind?

Don’t you know anything?

Na schön, ich werde nun in das Kraftfeld eintreten und mit ein paar Scans Ihrer mittleren Sektion beginnen. Ach ja, ich bin ein Hologramm und kann nicht gebrochen, gewürgt oder verstümmelt werden. Also versuchen Sie es gar nicht erst.

You know me, but I don’t know you. Why is that?

So fängt es an. Medizinische Bagatellfälle sind jetzt mein Gebiet. Für jede laufende Nase, jeden verstauchten Zeh, für jeden aufgekratzten Pickel bin ich jetzt zuständig.

Electomagnetic Pulse. As in the kind generated by the detonation of a nuclear device? I doubt that the toy industry has become quite that competitive.

Wenn jemand Tuvok provozieren kann, Mr. Neelix, dann Sie.

Missing! The captain is missing! It seems I've found myself on the voyage of the damned.

Nihiliphobie: Die Furcht vor dem Nichts. Oder verständlicher ausgedrückt: Die Furcht .......vor dem Nichts.

She is the healthiest member of her species I have ever seen. She is the only member of her species I have ever seen. You have a lovely brain. It will make a fine addition to our files.

Keine Sorge, ich werde Sie nicht küssen. Ich kontrolliere nur die Einstellungen der Röhre.

I'm a doctor, Mr. Neelix, not a decorator.

Wundervoll. Aus der Tiefkühltruhe direkt ins Feuer!

Don't worry, I'm not going to kiss you, I'm only adjusting the restraint.

Denkt denn niemand daran das Programm zu deaktivieren, wenn er die Krankenstation verlässt?"

First they tell me there’s no doctor, so I have to be on call 24 hours a day. And then they tell me there are no nurses, so I have no one to assist me.

Hm, mal sehen... Aha... Ich weiß was wir machen... 20 Einheiten Salpetersäure. Etwas sprichwörtliches Salz in die Wunde.

Like I said -- no one to assist me.

Ich habe kein Leben, ich habe ein Programm.

Keine Sorge Mr. Neelix, ich nähe alle Gliedmaßen wieder an. Wenn Sie sie mitbringen.

Let's see ... you ran your ship through it, fired phasers at it, and blew a hole in it with a photon torpedo. I'd say it's a pretty good chance that you did some fairly significant...

Ich habe ein vertrauenswürdiges Gesicht.

How many times do I have to tell you, Madam? I'm a Doctor, not a bartender.

Berichte über meine Dekompilierung sind maßlos übertrieben.

I'm a doctor, not a voyeur.

Willkommen auf der Krankenstation, ziehen Sie eine Nummer...


I shouldn't have to remind you ... I'm a doctor...

All of us have violent instincts. We have evolved from predators ... Well, not me, of course. I've just been programmed by you predators.

I was inspired by the presence of a master.

He's a sick man. This is where sick people come. [The patient dies.] 
He's a very sick man.

Not to mention my hairline.

Make a wish, and follow it wherever it leads you.

Wishing you that this year is filled with friends and fun.


On your big day you are wished all that you hope for, all that you dream of, all that makes you happy.

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!

May your birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life.

May the brightest wishes on your day shine every path of yours in good and bad times.

May your big day be as special as you are special to me.

May you sail through all the obstacles and challenges to success.

Have a magical bday with love and hugs.

Life may be full of challenges but there will always be people around you to support you in your time of need.

May you stay Forever Young.
Bob Dylan

It takes a long time to grow young.
Pablo Picasso

May you live all the days of your life.
Jonathan Swift

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
Groucho Marx

Youth has no age.
Pablo Picasso

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts.
William Shakespeare

Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake.
Edward Morykwas

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain

The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything.
Oscar Wilde

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen