Blog-Archiv

Dienstag, 30. September 2014

Happy Birthday Fran Drescher!

Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it's hard to go back to sleep.

You know I think that going into therapy is a very positive thing, and talking about it is really helpful, because the more you talk the more your fears fade, because you get it out.

I had my moments when I got very frightened that I would not recover.

Well, my favorite color I guess I would say yellow.

Life is precious and there's not a lot of room for anger.

If we don't empower ourselves with knowledge, then we're gonna be led down a garden path.

I like to cook, walk on the beach, go to concerts and look at fine art.

I'm very involved in the writing on every level.

Being famous gets me good concert tickets, good tables in restaurants, good seats at sporting events and that's really about it.

Well I could have been just a writer. I had been a hair dresser. I could have stuck with that.

I have very eclectic taste in music, but when it comes to going to concerts, I like going to rock concerts.

I've lived three lifetimes in my short time.

I was popular. I wasn't the most popular. But I definitely held my own.

I like writing better. Because I don't have to wear makeup, I don't have to be thin, and I don't have to remember lines.

Though I'm not religious in the classical sense I did partake in Passover.

Well, every time I get ready to do a job I want to lose weight.

I did a terrible television pilot that was so badly written and dumb that it became a turning point for me and I decided that I would never accept a job just because I needed the money.

People lived in the same apartments for years. You'd meet a group of kids in kindergarten, and you'd still be with them in high school. No one ever left the neighborhood.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen