Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 17. August 2014

Happy Birthday Robert De Niro!

Man braucht keine Worte, um Gefühle auszudrücken. Manchmal reicht auch schon ein Grunzen.

Ich könnte auch ein Schnitzel spielen!

Ich habe keine nostalgischen Gefühle für Dinge der Vergangenheit.

I go to Paris, I go to London, I go to Rome, and I always say, 'There's no place like New York. It's the most exciting city in the world now. That's the way it is. That's it.

You learned the two greatest thing in life, never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut.

You'll have time to rest when you're dead.

Time goes on. So whatever you're going to do, do it. Do it now. Don't wait.

One of the things about acting is it allows you to live other people's lives without having to pay the price.

I think Hollywood has a class system. The actors are like the inmates, but the truth is they're running the asylum.
  
I always tell actors when they go in for an audition: Don't be afraid to do what your instincts tell you. You may not get the part, but people will take notice.

I love to find new people. It's not for the sake of their being new; it's because if you find someone who perfectly fits a part, that's such a great thing.

The talent is in the choices.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen