Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 25. November 2018

Happy Birthday Denise Crosby!

I wasn't looking to be the star of the show, but I needed more to do than just answering to the captain.

The Crosby family is sort of legendary for all of its traumas and familial problems, even though it has this appearance of being this perfect world. It had quite a dark side to it. 

That was a surprise. I just had wished that Wil Wheaton was there. He was missing from the last show and it would have been nice if everyone could have been there.

I know who I am.

I think that show will go down in history... people will scratch their heads and say 'How did this ever get on the air?' I mean, they finally have a planet that's populated with a black race and then they present them as savage warriors, and the men want the white girl! 

Yesterday's Enterprise was, to me, my favorite episode that I did and was one of the fans' favorites of the series and that I had to die to actually get that episode written.

A lot of show business, as you know, is about all the contacts you make and who you know.

Leaving the show was a really difficult decision to make. It was purely an artistic one. I was very, very frustrated as an actor on the show and I felt straight jacketed. I always kind of use the comparison of being drafted by the major leagues and then being benched so I just felt like I needed to keep going you know, keep running, but I had no idea that I would still have this continuous involvement you know.

Birthday morning, 2018! Glorious! Dear Mother Earth, I promise to take care of you, in spite of what Trump says or does! Please join me!

Hope everyone is enjoying this day of gratitude, taking the time between bites to spread a little love and kindness, remembering to chew your food well!

I’ve witnessed so much kindness, generosity, concern, and strength from the community, firefighters, civic leaders, first responders, officers, and strangers during this week from Hell in So Cal, my faith has been restored in humanity. Thank you!

Eternally grateful to my brothers and sisters for protecting me and showing their best, and a forever nod to Sgt. Daniel J. Predovich, my stepfather, and Lt. Clark Miller, my uncle, I miss you...

Oh no! From what I know, this was Sam’s love mission! I’m truly sorry.  So much devastation! Hopefully it can be rebuilt. Relieved trainers and the beauties are safe! He did so much!

I’m very excited meeting today who may be my new horse, Sylvia.My  friend Donna rescued her from the Malibu fires yesterday and I’m kind of in love. I know nothing about horses but can learn. Keep you posted!

How many 104th birthday parties have you been to?! I am so blessed to share in the celebration of my friend Norman Lloyd’s birthday today, a genuine inspiration! We’ve already set a date for next year! I love you, Norman!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen