Blog-Archiv

Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2018

Happy Birthday Greg Grunberg!

It doesn't matter what religion you are. If you come to Israel you'll find history that will blow you away...Everywhere we go we end each day saying, 'That was the most incredible day we've ever had.' It's been quite a trip.

I love Twitter. Twitter for me is twofold. I can use it to get out important information about charity stuff and where I'm going to be, and I can get feedback from the audience which I love.

I always try to find something or some way of delivering the lines or playing the scene that you wouldn't normally expect. And I know that sounds weird, because it's not like I surprise people with shocking performances. But in an interesting way... Just being real and as interesting as possible. Usually, that stuff is the spine of the show. It's the humor that you need in a scene, in an intense moment or something.

I was, throughout school, in the theater program. Through elementary school, junior high, high school, and then J.J. Abrams, my closest friend in the world, we were living together. He was writing, and I was trying writing; I wasn't getting paid for it like he was, but I always had the acting bug.

Nothing is a conscious choice as an actor at the begining stage. There's so little that's a conscious choice even now. The offers, as absolutely limited as they are even at this point in my career, I have to really think about. I have a family, and it's a job. There are times when you take work that you normally may not dig. If someone says, "I want to meet with you," and they're about a hundred miles away, just go. You never know what might come out of it, and if you can make it, make it to the meeting.

I met my wife, I had no money, I had nothing, and I started my family without really, my career was nowhere, but I had these other businesses, I had these things I was doing to be able to afford a small home.

To me, is the way to make the most impact - let the actions speak louder than the words.

I opened up a frozen-yogurt business out of college. I didn't finish college; I went halfway, and then I worked for Joel Silver, the producer, as a driver for a year.

If I could have any power in the world, it would be super-metabolism. I would love to eat anything and not gain weight! That would be a great power. I would have an intravenous Guinness with me, everywhere I went! But I wouldn't want to know what my wife is thinking. It's a difficult power, yeah.

I love the iPhone - I'm a huge Mac and Apple fan. 

I'm a boring guy - I have a wife and three kids. I'm not like Mr. Controversy.

With Yowza there are no games, you don't have to check in or become the mayor or go back home and redeem anything online - you will always press one button, show the coupon at the register and save money. It's as simple as that.

My limitations are - I'm not Meryl Streep. I'm not playing anything in a foreign language, or anything too far from who I am.

I have always been business minded, always been sorta an entrepreneurial guy; I played a character on 'Felicity' that was modeled after me, actually.

I never root for a failure. I learned that when we were on 'Felicity.' There was a show that failed on the lot, and suddenly all of this food showed up on our set. I was, like, 'What is this?' And they said, 'Oh, they cancelled this other show right before their lunch.' And I said, 'Throw that food away! We don't want to touch that food! There's no way I'm eating it!' So I never root for anybody, because it could happen to you in two seconds.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen