Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 19. November 2017

Happy Birthday Terry Farrell!

I begged the producers not to kill me. They thought I was just being this neurotic little actress hoping to have a part to come back to, but I really meant it. I didn't want to see six great years end that way.

I grew up on red meat and corn. But I don't eat like that anymore.

I think it's rather sad, there's quite a fashion for keeping the outside appearance of a building at the expense of the interior. When you're inside Battersea Power Station, you won't know it because the corridors, shops and apartments will be the same as everywhere else.

My eyes are different sizes, my nose is too broad at the bridge and squishes up when I laugh, and my lips are sorta funny when I smile.

You would understand far more what it used to be. It would be a sort of monument, it would be far better than going to a shopping center, or a luxury home, and saying, 'do you realize this used to be Battersea Power Station?'.

I like athletic men, but not like Arnold Schwarzenegger, though he's gorgeous. A guy's got to be sexy, optimistic, like to have a good time.

I wouldn't say the nightlife for anybody in New York is all that wholesome.

Photographers and people do try to take advantage of you. You just have to stand your ground and prove you're not an easy target.

I wanted to be like Vivien Leigh in 'Gone With the Wind.' I wanted to have black hair, green eyes and break hearts.

I said that what we should do is remove the walls but retain the colonnade, and make the whole interior a park.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen