Blog-Archiv

Donnerstag, 14. September 2017

Happy Birthday Walter Koenig!

I didn't watch Star Trek the first year it was on, before I was on the show. I took one look at the Styrofoam rocks and said: "There's no way I'm going to watch this!".

I'm always looking for a low-budget script with an interesting character to play.


Star Trek has given me a considerable amount of satisfaction and a certain amount of respect in the industry community and among people who watch television and movies. I enjoy that. I enjoy feeling good about myself. God knows it's easy enough for me to feel bad about myself -- I need all the support I can get. Star Trek deserves the respect it has received. If I'm going to be aligned with something, it might as well be something that makes a worthwhile statement most of the time. No, I don't have any regrets about my involvement with Star Trek.


Religious tolerance is something we should all practice; however, there have been more persecution and atrocities committed in the name of religion and religious freedom than anything else.


I was only one of two people who auditioned for the part, which is quite extraordinary. Considering that this has so materially effected the last 35 years of my life... a couple of hours after I auditioned, I heard that I had gotten the role.


Well, an actor is an actor is actor, to paraphrase someone or other and the opportunity to work, to have a steady engagement, certainly seemed like an appealing concept to me.


A one and one with Trump and Putin is leaving a child alone in a room with a predator.

My eternal gratitude to Sky Conway for making Renegades Requiem happen and my thanks to Tim Russ  for directing it.

Music score for Renegades Requiem created by two very gifted young musicians from England. You'"ll be hearing great things about them!

My eye sight is going. Should have been "Renegades" not "Tenegades". Anyone know what tenegades might mean?

There's some really good people in my life. And then there's my grandson Oliver. Man, what a trip!

"young actor" = meant child actor.

"Gifted" Hugely entertaining. Chris Evans - excellent. Mckenna Grace - maybe the most engaging young actor ever! A star is born.

"....They're just...dramatic...pauses./ You aint Captain Kirk. You need a hospital bru." -Candorville  4/12/17.  Thanks Darrin. Made my day.

It's not that I love everything. I jwant to speak about things I feel positively about. The other stuff I leave on the therapy couch.

"Norman....." Inventive screenplay, solid ensemble cast and a nuanced profound performance by Richard Gere. Remarkably well done  A winner!

"The Zoo Keeper's Wife". Another true story about selflessness, honor and courage. Can't get enough of these. In theaters now.

Democrats: If you get money requests from from political campaigns through ACT BLUE please  examine the forms they send very carefully.

Everyone donates to charities if they can. After reading "Until Tuesday" I've decided to make this one one of those.

We have the power to make it illegal for @POTUS to unilaterally go nuclear. Call on Congress to keep us safe.

Animal cruelty on the set of "A Dog's Purpose".Read the book instead. Charming heart warming story. Loved it!

My wife is marching in L.A. and my daughter in Washington today. I'm, proud of them both.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen