Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 19. März 2017

Happy Birthday Connor Trinneer!

I am a fiercely proud American.  I like most Americans descend from immigrants.  I am the product of their dream.  Today I feel such shame.

I had the profound honor of telling the story of Trip Tucker.

I think Alice is in trouble.  Folks are going for it in Yakima!  

Looking back at the throngs of people yesterday.  It shocked me how many there were womensmarchla

I loved the last episode.  I had the profound honor of telling the story

2016.  A long slow kick in the balls.  Enough already.

Wine+friends+phones that do too much+ridiculous phone apps+did I say wine yet?=this.  Sorry…

Someone said that Paramount went to the well one too many times and our show just happened to be that walk to the well. I tend to agree with that. I don't think our numbers were really that much worse than Voyager or Deep Space Nine -- they were all in the same ballpark -- but the cost-to-viewer ratio of Star Trek reached a point when we were making Enterprise where it was no longer satisfactory to the studio. Star Trek was no longer cost effective.

I wish I knew what the rest of this sign said... 

Goddamn I love football!  I know the game has taken a hit.  Taught me everything I know about life. I didn't care who won. What a game!!!!!

#StarTrek50 I am so proud to be a part of Star Trek!! Happy 50th you sexy thing!!!🖖

I can hardly look at @SpeakerRyan any more.  If you can't stick to the courage of your convictions, how are we to believe anything you say?

Final dinner in Germany at this castle built by the Knights Templar in the 14th Century.

Day after Christmas squirrel hunt.  Kids a sharpshooter!   Musta bagged 15 of em'.  I joke.… 

They say there used to be gold in them there hills.  Looks like there still is. 

I don't know exactly when they tuned out, but they did, obviously, somewhere along season one or two. We had a great season last year with the Xindi storyline and we still weren't able to get them back. For network shows, it doesn't seem particularly important for them to publicize the science fiction genre, or it wasn't that important for [UPN] to publicize our show. They sort of let that go and I don't think we had a lot of momentum in terms of backing from the network. But they have their own concerns. So I think it was a combination of things. I think different camps weren't in sync at the right time to draw in people.

Glad to be home but didn't think we'd drag race to touch down.  The planes actually kept getting…

Really, what did you think was going to happen under Trumpcare?  It would get better?  The list of this shit show goes on and on.

Star Trek Dallas.  See you tomorrow!  Need barbecue.  Never been to Dallas.  Where should I go? Sadly, my hotel is near the airport.

All the episodes and tons of extras, all at a great price...sounds like a must have set for #StarTrek fans!

Yes it's April 1st in some parts of the world.  You don't have Trader Joes.  The Trader Joes bit was my point,  not the world clock.

Thank you to all the veterans who've protected this great country of ours!!!

Um, there are rules to April fools day jokes. @YahooNews reports Trader Joe's closing all stores in 2017.  It's March 31st dickheads. rules.

Bring your cowboy hat and boots to  the @CreationEnt Dallas show.  I'll be there all weekend.....with my cowboy hat and boots y'all!

The Mother Fuckin chandelier at The Shrine Theater.......pardon my French. 

We've moved.  Went back to the old place to pick up some stuff.  Thought this was a perfect reminder…

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen