Blog-Archiv

Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2016

Happy #BevCrusherDay!

Where are the calluses we doctors are supposed to grow over our feelings?

20 Borg werden gleich diese Tür durchbrechen. Wir brauchen Zeit, um hier rauszukommen. Lenken Sie sie ab.

That's not a fair question.

Na dann tanzen Sie, erzählen Sie eine Geschichte, tun Sie irgendwas ... aber verschaffen Sie uns ein paar Sekunden!

The Edo want to execute my son.

Ok Data, was schlagen Sie vor?

Then your God is unfair. My son had no warning that his act was criminal.

Worf, der Sicherheitschef ...Pause... Der Große, der niemals lächelt ...Pause... Der Klingone!

You know I had some trouble getting through? Where's Captain Picard?

Hier ist eine Frage, die du wahrscheinlich nicht beantworten kannst. Was ist die Natur des Universums?

What is he, a fish?

Dreimal die Absätze zusammenschlagen und schon bin ich wieder in Kansas? Könnte es so einfach sein?

Lieutenant, I understand your feelings about the Romulans, but this is not the time or the place.

Computer! Wieviele Besatzungsmitglieder befinden sich an Bord der Enterprise?

This Romulan didn't kill your parents. And you are the only one who can save his life.

Ist dieses Besatzungsmitglied allein qualifiziert, die Mission dieses Schiffes zu erfüllen?

He's prepared to kill you.

Warum bin ich dann allein auf diesem Schiff?

It will pass, all of it. Just another hour or so, you're doing fine, just hold on.

Jetzt habe ich dich!

I'm here, Jean-Luc. I'm not going anywhere.

Computer! Was ist das für ein Mist, den ich da sehe?

If there's nothing wrong with me . . . maybe there's something wrong with the universe.

We will start with the assumption that I am not crazy.

Computer. Read the entire crew roster for the Enterprise.

Have I always been the only member of the crew on the starship Enterprise?

If this were a bad dream, would you tell me?

Like hell it's not. What is the primary mission of the starship Enterprise?

Do I have the necessary skills to complete that mission alone?

Here's a question you shouldn't be able to answer...Computer: What is the nature of the universe?

Click my heels together three times and I'm back in Kansas. Can it really be that simple?

Therapists are always the worst patients. Except for doctors, of course.

They don't do a lot of tap-dancing at weddings.

Well, Data, because...I don't really know why, Data.

We have to dream in order to survive.

You scare me, doctor. You risk your patients' lives and justify it in the name of research. Genuine research takes time... sometimes a lifetime of painstaking, detailed work in order to get any results. Not for you, you take short cuts, right through living tissue. You put your research ahead of your patients' lives and as far as I'm concerned, that's a violation of our most sacred trust. I'm sure your work will be hailed as a stunning breakthrough. Enjoy your laurels, doctor. I'm not sure I could.

Thank you. Mmm, nutmeg.

I wish I knew how I could help.

Well it's there for you, Jean-Luc. It always has been.

But even in war there are rules. You don't kill civilians indiscriminately.

Computer, Commander Beverly Crusher. Confirm auto-destruct sequence, authorization Crusher-two-two-beta-Charlie.

So much for the Enterprise E.

You think they'll build another one?

You either need a new uniform or a new neck.

I guess they don't believe in cocktails before dinner.

Okay, Data, what do you think we should do?

Not that we care about such things in this day and age.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen