Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2015

Happy Birthday Uri Geller!

So, I am independently well-off and don't have to do anything, but I still do. I write books, lecture around the world, work with scientists and governments.

If I am looking for something, for example a lost sunken submarine, I just hold my hands over the map and focus on the submarine until I feel a magnetic pull towards the location. To double check, I fly over the area. There is no deep concentration or meditation involved. I can talk, cycle or do other things at the same time. When I bend a spoon I just stroke the spoon gently and talk to it-bend, bend-and it bends.

For a moment I thought he would faint. But then he suddenly looked at me and said 'I love these people' and I said 'Are you okay?' He said 'I am okay' and kept waving to his fans.

I'm a religious man. I am Jewish but I believe in all religions. I believe in God and see him as an old man with a big white beard and pray to him every day for a few minutes.

I've seen lights in the sky, I've seen UFOs, I've even seen something on the ground that I can't explain, but I've never actually seen a being. I wish I had.

I have been around for 35 years. I have met Elvis Presley, Elton John, John Lennon, all the Beatles. I have never ever seen anything like that and I hope I never will see it again. Michael was crushed.

I think I usually have quite ordinary dreams. Sometimes my dreams take me to other dimensions. I can travel in my mind especially when I'm dreaming I focus my mind on what I want to dream. If I want to fly, I focus on flying.

I was sued by a woman who claimed that she became pregnant because she watched me on television and I bent her contraceptive coil.

I'm writing books, I'm doing TV shows worldwide, and I'm doing many strange things-almost bizarre.

I am not a miracle worker, but I have done things of this nature before. It's 95 per cent down to the team and the players themselves to win. There is a five per cent gap that the fans can close to bring success.

Nowadays even presidents, vice-presidents, and heads of big agencies are opening their minds to accept psychic phenomena, because they know it works.

It took sheer willpower.

Our meaning is to make our little planet Earth a better place to live, to stop wars, disarm nuclear missiles, to stop diseases, AIDS, plague, cancer and to stop pollution.

Scientists want full proof under laboratory conditions. And the answer is very simple: When I'm put under pressure, I can't perform. Even the phenomenon I'm most known for. When I'm on stage, I'm not under pressure and it happens. In other important places, it happens. But in a laboratory where I really want it to happen, it's very hard for me.

I was about five years old when I was eating soup in our kitchen, and as I was lifting the spoon towards my mouth, it bent and broke in half.

What is important, and I think celebrities should do, is show your children when they are young is that wealth is not important. I took my children when they where young to Brazil, to the shanty towns with children begging. Ever since that day, I have had no problems with my children, if I buy them anything they are grateful.

The best part of being a vegan is the purity and peace of mind one experiences and the strong connection I feel to the animal kingdom.

It was just horrifying ... he was knocked to the ground.

I believe in past lives but I know nothing about mine and I don't want to know. I live in the present, taking one day at a time.

Still, I'm not interested in challenges. All my life I've kept away from challenges-do you understand?they know it works.

I've stopped caring about skeptics, but if they libel or defame me they will end up in court.

I honestly thought we wouldn't make it and we would end up in hospital.

I've just taught thousands of people over the radio in the USA how to mend broken watches and broken house appliances. I am a catalyst or trigger to access these powers.

To be very honest with you, I even managed to bend it ever so slightly.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen