Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 1. November 2015

Happy Birthday John Candy!

You can escape into a character.

Hey, I stopped smoking cigarettes. Isn't that something? I'm on to cigars now. I'm on to a five-year plan. I eliminated cigarettes, then I go to cigars, then I go to pipes, then I go to chewing tobacco, then I'm on to that nicotine gum.

I think I may have become an actor to hide from myself. You can escape into a character.

Whoever said nothing is impossible obviously hasn't tried nailing Jell-O to a tree.

I thought to myself, Join the army. It's free. So I figured while I'm here I'll lose a few pounds.

There was no way I was gonna walk around this place with my dork hanging out!

I did the 'Tonight Show' once, and I choked up. I get intimidated.

Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips.

I know what I have to do if I want to lose weight and stay healthy: eat a proper diet and exercise. All I've got to do is apply it.

I'm the one who has to look in the mirror, and after a while it begins to eat at you.

I don't watch my movies. I just get too critical of myself.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen