Blog-Archiv

Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015

Happy Birthday Robert Picardo!

It's my birthdayyyyyyy!! I am proud to be in show business for 39 years and to I still love what I do. Come see me

Same-sex marriage is the law of the land! In a five-four decision, the Supreme Court upholds our Constitution.

Cool day !! Nothing like a good dose of science to make your day special!! 

Okay: indulge me, please – –if Donald Trump were a Starfleet  Captain,what would be his Prime Directive?

Prosthetic make-up is very constricting to wear. The actors who are most successful in it are willing to be very expressive to make the make-up look real and move real. Working in make-up is more emotional acting than regular acting, like you're singing an aria; you let it invade your whole body.

I resent those who say "Trump is an entertainer, not a leader,"     Gives entertainers a bad name....

Donald Trump is my dream candidate – speaking as a Democrat. I hope and pray that he wins the nomination. If you are at Trump fan, we agree!

Culture Wars Dead Horse File: Huckabee and Cruz visit rally for Kim Davis today. If either gets the nomination, he'll have at least  1 vote!

On how the success of Stargate - Kommando SG-1 (1997) has surpassed that of Star Trek in recent years: I am always amazed when I travel abroad that Stargate has become huge. It's huge in Britain. It's far eclipsed Star Trek. It's now huge in Germany. I understand they're making big inroads in other countries.

Great 21 year old clip of Dick Cheney on Meet the Press effectively predicting a war in Iraq would create present Isis reality. Bipolarity?

Balloon gives birth to 55-year-old man. T-shirt like placenta baffles medical/balloon experts. 

Endangered Species Alert:    Javan Rhino, Cross River Gorilla, Republican politicians not running for President , Leatherback Turtle...

If Picard can baldly go, why not Picardo?

Record number of Emmy screeners this year.  My house sitter so glued to the TV my car battery died... 

Experienced my third Carol Channing possession of 2015. Somewhat disappointed it didn't occur on the 31st. 

What do you mean I have a silly life? 

I came to the Star Trek franchise a little late. I got into it, I married a woman who's a big Star Trek fan, so, even though I was not into it when I was a kid, in order to court my wife I had to go to Star Trek movies. You know, I think she had a thing for Captain Kirk, right when she was hitting puberty -- which is really when they get you! And, uh, I really grew to understand and appreciate the quality of Star Trek storytelling. And then, when I joined the Voyager franchise, and really became knowledgeable about Star Trek -- and watched more and more of the other shows, that preceded us -- I think that I became a Star Trek fan in my own right, as well as a Star Trek actor. 

Been left Twitter-speechless the last few days by Donald Trump's comments. Which cartoon character does he most resemble?Foghorn Leghorn?

Water found on Mars! Will Southern California be next?

Live long and prosper!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen