Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 26. Juli 2015

Happy Birthday Nana Visitor!

I have deep feelings about Star Trek. I feel that it's able to present archetypes that are important storytelling tools. And we need storytelling.

I would love to have seen a male-female relationship that had nothing to do with falling in love, I'd love to prove, even on TV - even if it's not true! - that men and women can be friends without any kind of involvement.

When asked if she felt Terry Farrell made the right decision by leaving "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine". Absolutely. Because she was following her own instincts. That can't be wrong and she certainly got a lot more years of experience doing the Ted Danson show "Becker" on CBS. I'll admit that I tried to talk Terry out of it. That I wanted her to stay. But she told me very eloquently that it was what her heart insisted upon. You can't argue with that.

I don't get what my signature is supposed to mean if we haven't had some kind of exchange.

Now I'm going to put my eyelashes on and stretch my legs out and do a show.

The point of writing my name to you is that I see who you are, you see who I am... and that's what it's about.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen