Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 31. Mai 2015

Today is World No Tobacco Day! LLAQ!! Live long and quit!

Leonard Nimoy´s Tweets:

Don't smoke. I did. Wish I never had. LLAP

How are my fellow. "Quitters" doing ? Stay smoke free!! LLAP

Voting , yes. Smoking, no. LLAP

Did you notice I snuck in an "I quit smoking" button in Star Trek IV? LLAP

Stopping smoking? I 'm so proud of the quitters . LLAP

If you're not smoking, congratulations. If you are, this is a good time to quit. LLAP

If you never smoked, you 're a winner. Congratulations!! LLAP

For those who quit smoking we will be giving away #Iquit Smoking pins. Watch http://shopllap.com  for notice. LLAP

How good it feels to know some folks are quitting smoking because of tweets here !! Blessings and strength to you all. LLAP

Some say E-cigs help to quit smoking. Maybe. But they give nicotine which is highly addictive. Be warned. LLAP

I quit smoking in 1984. Sorry for any confusion. LLAP

I thought I could smoke "a little". I failed . I quit totally over 30 years ago. Wish I had never started. Stay strong. LLAP

In search of....the benefits of nicotine. Can't find them. LLAP

Nicotine is the hook. Smoke is the dagger. LLAP

Congratulations to quitters. Stay strong. Nicotine is nasty stuff . Smoking doesn't make anything better. LLAP

My favorite. "Quitters" who quit smoking. Definitely makes life better . LLAP

To all my "quitters", congratulations and truly, LLAP

Breaking the smoking habit is tough. Worth the struggle. Save the lungs. Living with COPD is no joke. LLAP

When I was a teenager the ads said "More doctors smoke Camels than any other cigarette".Made it sound healthy . Don 't smoke. LLAP

Cigarettes don't make anything better. Nicotine taken in any form is addictive. Look into mindful meditation instead. LLAP

Free samples of E-cigarettes being handed out at concerts. The plan? Get them hooked. Stay clean. LLAP

I had to quit cigs twice. First time I thought I could smoke  "a little", I failed. Learned my lesson. LLAP

No matter how you get it, nicotine is addictive and dangerous. Sucks oxigen out of your lungs and money out of your pocket. LLAP

Smoke free days are adding up for many !! Congratulations , reward yourself. LLAP

Congrats to those who are quitting. Drink lots of water to wash nicotine out of your system. One day at a time. LLAP

LLAQ!! Live long and quit.

Ok. QALL if you@like that better LLAP

We're making some #Iquit buttons to give away on shopllap .com. Coming soon. Quitters LLAP

I am not leaving twitter. #iquit llap is about smoking. LLAP for sure.

#IQUIT LLAP

Blessings to you who are quitting smoking. Nicotine doesn't make things better. LLAP

Giving up our beautiful home and boat at Lake Tahoe. Breathing at 6000 ft. too difficult for a former smoker. LLAP

I quit cigs by attending a course with Smokenders. I believe they now have a program online. LLAP

I went thru a program to quit cigs. Had to do it twice because I thought I could smoke a little after first time. Totally quit in  1984 LLAP

When I was addicted to cigarettes I ignored good medical advice. Addicts have lying ears. LLAP

Now they want to sell you cigarette substitutes to inhale. Don 't fall for it. Addictive and dangerous just say no and LLAP

Some folks are quitting smoking because of my message. Great news. LLAP

I tried to "smoke a little". Failed.  I finally learned I cannot smoke at all. Quitting isn't easy. I went thru a program. Now FREE. LLAP

Quitting smoking ? Great!! Drink lots of water to wash nicotine out of your system. LLAP

Smokers, please understand. If you quit after you're diagnosed with lung damage it's too late. Grandpa says learn my lesson. Quit now. LLAP

I quit smoking 30 yrs ago. Not soon enough. I have COPD. Grandpa says, quit now!! LLAP

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen