Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 1. Februar 2015

Happy Birthday Clark Gable!

I'm just a lucky slob from Ohio who happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Der einzige Grund warum die Leute kommen um mich zu sehen ist weil ich weiß das das Leben toll ist und sie wissen das ich es weiß.

It is an extra dividend when you like the girl you've fallen in love with.

Es ist ein zusätzlicher Gewinn wenn du das Mädchen magst in das du verliebt bist.

The only reason they come to see me is that I know that life is great, and they know I know it.

Jeden Film den ich mache, jede Erfahrung in meinem privaten Leben, jede Lektion die ich lerne das sind die Schlüssel für meine Zukunft. Und ich vertraue auf sie.

Hell, if I'd jumped on all the dames I'm supposed to have jumped on, I'd have had no time to go fishing.

Ein Gentleman vergisst dein Alter, aber nie deinen Geburtstag.

Everything Marilyn does is different from any other woman, strange and exciting, from the way she talks to the way she uses that magnificent torso.

Zurück zum Stummfilm.

I think the only religion is a good man in love with a good woman.

Sterben ist so natürlich wie Leben; ein Mensch, der Angst vor dem Sterben hat, hat auch Angst vor dem Leben.

I’ve got a stubborn Dutch streak. It’s been the cause of most of my mistakes.

I’m acting strictly for the money. I don’t want to be very rich but I don’t want to give up what I’ve got.

I know my limitations and I really am at my best in an open shirt, blue jeans and boots.

I’ve spent a lot of time learning to be an actor. I’m still learning. I don’t know how you go about learning to be a personality but I do know how you learn to go about being an actor and I work at it. It’s a profession I’m proud of. It’s my job, not that I’m the best, but I try.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen