Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2014

Happy Birthday Denzel Washington!

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it.

Lebe einen Tag nach dem anderen.

When I was a child I thought I saw an angel. It had wings and kinda looked like my sister. I opened the door so some light could come into the room, and it sort of faded away. My mother said it was probably my Guardian Angel.

Mein Beruf ist nur ein kleiner Teil von mir.

I think a role model is a mentor - someone you see on a daily basis, and you learn from them.

Ich bin ein umgänglicher Typ mit wunderbarem Job.


I'd be more frightened by not using whatever abilities I'd been given. I'd be more frightened by procrastination and laziness.

Ich arbeite daran, ein guter Mensch zu sein. Mein Ziel ist, die beste Version von mir zu werden.


My faith helps me understand that circumstances don't dictate my happiness, my inner peace.

Schauspielern ist nur eine Art seinen Lebensunterhalt zu verdienen, die Familie ist das Leben.


My mother used to tell me man gives the award, God gives the reward. I don't need another plaque.

Jeder Beruf wird zur Schinderei.


Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Du musst Momente festhalten wenn Sie geschehen.


If you have an enemy, then learn and know your enemy, don't just be mad at him or her.

Wenn du um Regen betest, musst du mit dem Schlamm klarkommen. Das gehört dazu.


Man gives you the award but God gives you the reward.

Glück ist dort, wo Möglichkeit auf Vorbereitung trifft.


I made a commitment to completely cut out drinking and anything that might hamper me from getting my mind and body together. And the floodgates of goodness have opened upon me - spiritually and financially.

Ich weiß bis jetzt nicht, was Hollywood eigentlich ist - kein Ort, keine Einstellung. Jedes Mal wenn ich dort bin, sehe ich Leute nur auf Fußabdrücke starren.


Black or white good parts are hard to come by. A good actor with a good opportunity has a shot; without the opportunity it doesn't matter how good you are.

Seine Pflichten weiter auszuführen und zu schweigen, ist die beste Antwort auf Verleumdung.


The time to worrying about flying is when you're on the ground. When you're up in the air, it's too late. No point in worrying about it then.

I never really had the classic struggle. I had faith.

I say luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it.

If I am a cup maker, I'm interested in making the best cup I possibly can. My effort goes into that cup, not what people think about it.

In Los Angeles, everyone is a star.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen