Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 20. Juli 2014

Rest in Peace James Garner!

This is Jim Rockford. At the tone leave your name and message, I'll get back to you.

We're sure getting some strong feedback from the wrong tree.

Oh, isn't that nice, a happy ending; all of us got to go to a farm!

That's why I don't involve myself in domestic cases; there's always a lady in a sheet around somewhere!

When I started working, I didn't have a clue what I was doing, in that I was just wandering around, hoping that I could succeed. Then after I got a little under my belt, it took me about 25 years to feel like I knew what I was doing.
Everybody wants blockbusters. I like to see a few pictures now and then that have to do with people and have relationships, and that's what I want to do films about. I don't want to see these sci-fi movies, and I don't want to do one of those. I don't understand it.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen