Blog-Archiv

Samstag, 19. Juli 2014

Heute hat Benedict Cumberbatch Geburtstag! Today is Benedict Cumberbatch´s birthday!

Ich fand einige Zitate von ihm. 
I found some quotes from Benedict.

Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame.

Genieße die Reise des Lebens und nicht nur das Endspiel.


The more charming person is the person who admits the other person is more charming.

Die charmantere Person ist die Person, die zugibt, dass die andere Person charmanter ist.


As an actor, you are aware of how a role can seep into your real life.

Als ein Schauspieler sind Sie sich dessen bewusst, wie eine Rolle in Ihr echtes Leben sickern kann.

I got live tweeted once by someone who was opposite my home in some rented accommodation. He was actually describing on twitter what I was doing. 'I took a shirt off, I went to the window, I put a shirt back on. . . ' And I've got blinds in my flat!

Mystique is rare now, isn't it? There aren't that many enigmas in this modern world.

Mystik ist jetzt selten, nicht wahr? Es gibt nicht viele Mysterien in dieser modernen Welt.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen